Rs-Guides99

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rs-Guides99

The Adventure has just started

Shit happens

shit happens

Shit happens Empty Shit happens

Post  shit happens Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:19 pm

Well i have recently quit rs-guides i have plenty of money thats not the reson i quit i love the server it's fun a lil laggy atm but fun well anyways i quit because i was hybriding in edge against zhydrax i tele to lumby ok i meen complete tele if you go on the server on tele if someone specs you while teleing it doesn't hit you zhy says it was a ags spec witch i don't beileve it was a bolt of lighting sorta thing( not ss ) and it hit a 65 after i teled so yea i quit for abuse it's pretty pathetic coming from him but it happened anyways don't have proof don't flame me for that i might come back if zhy get's banned(which i doubt will happen because no staff on here cares about the players cept: jose witch he barley pays attention 24/7 afk but it's whatever)anyways yea-shit happens grats to everyone cept zhydrax anyone else who this happens to just get a pic fast by pressing prt screen then go no paint and file or edit then paste blah thnaks to everyone thou that helped me thnaks for the non abusive staff who still didn't do shit but at least didn't abuse.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:48 pm