Rs-Guides99

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rs-Guides99

The Adventure has just started

2 posters

Hello, Im Back.

skillz ftw
    skillz ftw
    Content camp ruler
    Content camp ruler

Hello, Im Back. Empty Hello, Im Back.

Post  skillz ftw Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:36 am

OK, I was the top poster for a while and part of the first people the played this server. I don't know what happen if this server still runs or what ever but if it still runs I'll love to get back into this. =]
    fr00blet
    fr00blet
    Expert
    Expert

Hello, Im Back. Empty Re: Hello, Im Back.

Post  fr00blet Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:29 am

Welcome back Skillz Ftw and yes the server does still run but there is alot of recent problems with dupers and hiron is back to crashing the server so yes that is a problem and jose and tobbe aint on as much and the serv is sometimes on but gets crashed and traders crash it so yes it is back and welcome back good to have you back but now your not top poster Wink but good to have you back and thx for coming back cya.
    skillz ftw
    skillz ftw
    Content camp ruler
    Content camp ruler

Post  skillz ftw Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:13 am

fr00blet wrote:Welcome back Skillz Ftw and yes the server does still run but there is alot of recent problems with dupers and hiron is back to crashing the server so yes that is a problem and jose and tobbe aint on as much and the serv is sometimes on but gets crashed and traders crash it so yes it is back and welcome back good to have you back but now your not top poster Wink but good to have you back and thx for coming back cya.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Smile Also won't be long until I'm top again =p

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:42 pm